mankind is for enlightenment ...

I am, Nafee Mostafa Sadh, blogging about the ever refreshing earth, my land Bangladesh, my culture Bangaliyana, my lifestyle Islam and about literature, esthetics, history, heritage, fashion, about science, engineering, technology, electronics, information, networking, computing, programming and also about a lot more topics. But it is more about insight and idea which make people human.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Getting into this blog spot and a little more...

I am, Nafee Mostafa Sadh, starting to blog about the ever refreshing earth, my land Bangladesh, my culture Bangaliyana, my lifestyle Islam and about literature, esthetics, history, heritage, fashion, about science, engineering, technology, electronics, information, networking, computing, programming and also about a lot more subjects. But it is more about insight and idea which make people human. I am now an undergraduate student of Computer Science and Engineering and living in Bangladesh. So, obviously i will blog more about computer than anything else.

No comments: